MUHAS ~ Applications for Second Round for Admission to the Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programs for the Academic Year 2021/2022
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) started as the Dar es salaam medical school in 1963. The school then transformed into the faculty of medicine of the university of Dar es salaam that in 1991 was upgraded and became a college–the Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences (MUCHS).
In 1996, the Faculty of Medicine that was upgraded to a constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam, with the aim of nurturing it to a full-fledged university later on was merged with the Muhimbili hospital to create the Muhimbili Medical Centre (MMC).
Over the years MUCHS made significant achievements in terms of increased student enrollment and development of several new academic programmes. The Parliament Act No 9 of 1991 that established MUCHS was repealed in 2005 through the universities Act no 7 of 2005.Subsequently, in 2007Article 1 of the Charter of Incorporation established MUHAS; in line with the Universities act no 7 of 2005.
The objectives of the University are the advancement of knowledge, diffusion and extension of technology and learning, the provision of higher education and research and, so far as is consistent with those objectives, the nurturing of the intellectual, aesthetic, social and moral growth of the students at the University. MUHAS has one campus Muhimbili Campus situated in Ilala Municipality, in upanga along United Nations Road.
A university excelling in quality training of health professionals, research and public services with conducive learning and working environment.
To provide quality training, research and services in health and related fields for attainment of equitable socioeconomic development for Tanzanian community and beyond.
Welcome to MUHAS – Online Application System (OAS)
The Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic, Research and Consultancy, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2021/2022.
Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into MUHAS NMB bank account – after getting control number.
In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at 0734220320. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0734220320/0734220321 email@example.com .
September 06, 2021 for Diploma Round II
September 06, 2021 for Bachelor Round II
1. Form IV index Number must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
2. Your name must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
3. Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
4. Failure to any of the above, Your application will be disqualified
5. Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
6. Once Form IV Index Number Registered, you will not be able to change it.
7. Application fee must be paid within four (4) days from the first day of filling an application, otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
8. Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.