The University is located about 8 km east of the city centre, and is accessible by public transport, which is easily available from the city centre. Given the central location of Dodoma, UDOM is strategically positioned to serve applicants around the country and specifically Government and private sector employees living in Dodoma, who hitherto could not find training opportunities in the area.
Such employees can comfortably utilise UDOM to combine work and study for their career advancement. Additionally, the geographical location and Dodoma weather render UDOM a convenient place for international students.
The goal is “To increase the contribution of higher education in Tanzania’s attainment of economic growth, reduction of poverty, and improved social wellbeing of Tanzanians through increased access to higher education, technological innovation, and generation and application of knowledge.”
The vision of the UDOM is “To become a centre of excellence that offers value added training, research and public services”.
The mission of the UDOM is “To provide comprehensive, gender sensitive and quality education to a broad segment of the population through teaching, research, and public services in the fields of education, health and allied sciences, natural sciences, earth sciences, information and communication technologies, business, humanities and social sciences”.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Business Studies and Law
- College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- College of Earth Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education
- Postgraduate Forms
- Academic Certificate/Transcript Request Form
- Provisional Results Request Form
- Undergraduate Student Registration Form Semester II 2019/2020
- Bank Guarantee Payment Exemption
- Off Campus Application Form
- NHIF Exemption Form