UTI : CAUSES, SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENTS
Urinary tract infection is a urinary tract infection and these infections are caused by organisms such as bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Often the bacteria entering the urinary system are released by the body, and sometimes the bacteria can override the body’s immune system and cause the infection.
The urinary system is the body system used to remove excess dirt and blood. This system is made up of the urethra, the bladder, kidney and urethra.
The causes of UTI
Often UTIs are caused by a bacteria called Escherichia coli (E. coli) and other UTIs can be caused by Chlamydia and Mycoplasma and these UTIs have an effect on the reproductive system and couples need to get treatment together.
UTI infections are extremely high in the world and More than 8 million people are affected by this disease
Why the disease is so great to women?
Women are the most common victims of this disease according to their genetic background:
The urethra (urinary tract from the bladder) in women is too short to allow bacteria to reach the bladder quickly.
Also the lump opens into areas that may be sources of bacteria that are part of the vagina and secondly it is a lump.
For men it is very difficult but if they have a problem it can be difficult to treat differently from women
People who are in risk
1. People with ulcers in the spinal cord
2. Anyone with a problem in the urinary system
3. The act of marriage can transfer bacteria from the vagina into the urethra
4. Some contraceptives like using diaphragm, spermicides, condoms etc.
Return of UTI (suggestion)
In most cases, women with UTI may have recurring symptoms according to the following reasons. The ability of bacteria to stay in the urinary tract so that it does not become infected and relapses.
Another reason is women being non-sectoral having blood clots A, B and AB who cannot produce good immunity for those bacteria.
Symptoms of UTI
1. Constant urination and pain during urination
2. Feeling burning with urine in the bladder or urine
3. Muscle and abdominal pain
4. Urine to have a bad smell and also change color to black or cloudy color etc.
5. A person affected by kidney may have pain in the back or ribs as well as nausea and vomiting
6. The urge to urinate but the urine is a little off
How to prevent UTI
1. Drinking plenty of water helps to clean up the bacteria in the system
2. One should always urinate every time he or she feels urinating
3. Too much urine in the bladder can produce bacteria
4. And after urination women should clean themselves from the front to back to protect the urethra
5. Wear high-quality cotton underwear to allow air to pass through properly, avoiding excessive wear and tear.
6. Use only nippily pad pads that are able to prevent and treat UTIs and also allow air to pass through properly
Use our 90-day ANTI-UTI PACKAGE with a cure for chronic UTI as well as its pads that will help you overcome the problem that the package has helped many and increasingly testifies to the community and you will be fully healed.